Do you have the skills and expertise to work as a SharePoint Developer within this internationally successful company?
This world market leader in high vacuum technology for the semi-conductor industry that are currently seeking to recruit a SharePoint Developer to work closely with the manufacturing team to convert a current web based application from MS Front Page to SharePoint.
This organisation can also offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities and is based in East Sussex but is commutable from Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Uckfield, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Newhaven and Seaford.
This SharePoint Developer will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of a new SharePoint Site used for over 800 users globally.
You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the Manufacturing team.
- Creation and delivery of an all new SharePoint 365 Website portal
- Ensuring all existing information and documentation is migrated in a timely manner under strict control.
Key Skills/Knowledge required for SharePoint Developer Job include:
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working as a SharePoint Developer.
- You must have experience developing SharePoint websites & pages.
This is a unique opportunity for SharePoint Developers who are looking for an opportunity to work within a globally recognised market leader.
The 24 month fixed term contract would most likely progress into a long term permanent position offering career progression.