Customer Support Engineer
Kingsley Consulting are working with a key Client, who are market leaders in the automated cash handling sector. Due to the continued growth of their servicing and maintenance team, they now seek to recruit a
Customer Support Engineer to work full time on a Client site, based nr Belfast.
Salary & Benefits: £25,500 (review after probationary period), 25 days holiday, Pension, Bonus
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-2pm
- Repair and maintain and update ATM and Cash Counting Machines on a customer site.
- Diagnose and repair faults on ATM equipment which are failing in performance
- Provide remote support to customer, when off site on any arising issues
- HNC Engineering (Electrical) is essential for this position
- Some experience of maintaining or repair of ATM/Cash Handling or Cash Counting equipment is also required
All applications are required to go through a CRB check as part of the interview and screening process and must have no debt management or CCJ on record, due to the nature of the working environment.
Our client is looking to interview and to hire for this role immediately, so if you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV for immediate review and someone from Kingsley will contact you to discuss the role in further detail.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. If you require any reasonable adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process, then please do not hesitate to ask.