Commercial Partnership Manager
Our client is looking for a Commercial Partnership Manager to work within the Commercial Partnerships team supporting the firm establishment of the function as a centre of expertise across the business and with third party partners, ensuring that the Company meets its strategic, commercial and operational targets. This role is to Support the Head of Partnerships in identifying, prioritising and recommending new partners we should look to develop to complement and expand our proposition.
Also to ensure that the work of the Commercial Partnerships Team is conducted in accordance with the Company's risk management processes and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and Codes of Practice/Conduct in particular with the requirements of the regulatory regime operated by the Financial Conduct Authority. To work collaboratively with our partners to identify creative and innovative commercial opportunities to support our strategic growth and deliver EBO
- Support the delivery of the cards business strategy / plan through management and oversight of commercial partner goals.
- Develop and implement an effective commercial partnership strategy and operating framework.
- Responsible for the delivery of commercial objectives across all partners.
- Foster the right relationships with the partners that create value.
- Ensure you understand the business; objectives to better serve their needs.
- Be Customer focussed. Deliver excellent service to customers, by ensuring the third party partners are consistent with the FCA`s TCF regime where applicable.