IT Finance Business Partner
We are supporting a well known US FMCG firm in Slough on a 6 month Finance Business Partnering role. Arguably one of the most desired employers in the region, this represents a superb opportunity for someone with exemplary communication skills to support the Senior Technology Leadership team on a wide range of 'value add' tasks. This includes, but is not limited to both traditional FP&A support and wider stakeholder, risk and investment management support. In addition the candidate will need to provide support on any integration activity between two recently merged businesses.
- Ensuring entries into budgeting system are complete and accurate and align with targets, constraints and parameters
- Development of multi year financial forecasts with clear linkages between these and the businesses strategy
- Preparation and presentation of month-end closing reports
- Create strong relationships with the business community, providing transparency on how the MIS costs contribute to the overall costs of IT within the business.
- Routinely assisting with high profile, ad-hoc projects including any acquisition or integration activity.
You will be a Qualified Accountant (Equivalent) with experience in partnering corporate functions, ideally Technology. The job holder will need to demonstrate the ability to adjust comfortably to changing demands and work across a truly global organization. The job holder will also need superior stakeholder engagement, problem solving skills, strong technical, functional & business acumen and familiarity with change management.