Business Development Manager - Plumbing
Do you consider yourself to be a focused, driven and ambitious individual with experience of working within a customer facing role for over 2 years in the plumbing industry?
Are you seeking a new, dynamic and exciting role where being a great communicator, rapport builder and influencer is essential? If yes, then we have the opportunity that may be ideal for you...
In this position you would be responsible for the maintenance and development of group wide spares sales across an agreed customer base who trade across a number of geographical regions and brands.
- Support and maintain an appropriate multi brand strategy to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert these into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients, ensuring that there is always a robust pipeline of new opportunities.
- Secure and develop existing clients by gaining an in depth knowledge of their strategies and requirements, continually delivering added value and benefit.
- Establish and maintain a suitable level of contact with client key decision makers at various levels (e.g. Senior Management, Procurement, IT, Operational and Finance).
- Ensure that pricing agreements are managed in accordance with financial targets and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Build strong relationships with internal sales and operational management teams across all brands, ensuring that information is shared, opportunities with customers are maximised, problems resolved, and service is maintained at the highest level at all times.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, support the development of the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Co-ordinate and support agreed projects and initiatives as and when required, and that these are completed within any agreed timescales.
Lynx Recruitment are an established consultancy specialising in all aspects of sales. Please contact Jake Brown at Lynx Recruitment for further questions regarding this position.