Finance Business Partner
A leading PE Backed Technology group based in the City are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to support the Sales & Marketing function. The global revenues for the group are in excess of £1billion.
The role will be responsible for the following activities:
- Provide performance reporting both on a regional and a functional bases operating in a global matrix structure.
- Performance reporting on operational metrics of the business (for example churn rates, Account Management performance etc)
- Forecasting future performance explaining any variances to the senior management ream
- Business Partnering with Sales & Marketing, providing insightful analytics and business cases to support the commercial teams on pricing of deals
- Involved in setting targets for the Sales team and managing the performance on a quarterly basis
- Financial support on key strategic initiatives
- Take the lead on adhoc projects from a financial stand point and track the benefit realisation
This role sits in between Finance and Commercial and will have a majority focus on working closely with the Sales VPs and Commercial Directors to provide commercial insight, analytical support and challenge on business performance.
The successful candidate will need the following attributes;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA)
- Circa 5 years PQE
- Commercial mind set
- Solutions focused
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on .