Rocking Zebra Recruitment - Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£18k + commission (1st year OTE £21k)
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Reservations Consultant to join this growing travel company.
The business differentiates itself by matching the customer needs to the right solution at a level not typically seen within this industry.
Your main responsibilities;
- Taking incoming calls from customers, listening to their requirements to gain a clear understanding of their needs and timescales then challenge any objectives with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- You will be responsible for using effective negotiation skills to close the sale
- Negotiating payment terms to fall in line with company requirements.
- You will be an absolute sponge with an excellent ability to retain product information ready to impart to your customer with passion and enthusiasm.
- You will work alongside other internal functions within the business to ensure a smooth delivery of all customer orders and after care.
- Within this role you will live and breathe this brand and be focused on delivering unsurpassable service levels at all times whilst working to sales KPI’s within a driven and focused team environment where your earning potential can sky rocket.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent track record of customer relationship management coupled with a passion for sales. You will be infectious with enthusiasm which you can instil in your customers. You will have excellent listening and closing skills with the ability to forge long term relationships.
We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates that have worked within travel sales and used to working to KPI’s and converting calls to revenue. You must be willing to work Evening and Weekends.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!