Project Manager and SAP
11kV Project Manager/SAP
Competitive Salary plus car, pension, HC and Bonus
You will have overall responsibility for several projects covering the supply and installation of electricity infrastructures and will be required to engage in a range of engineering and consultancy activities associated with the delivery of effective solutions.
As well as our client, you will be working with technical staff, Distribution Network Operators and sub-contractors to meet the project deadlines and customer specifications.
A flexible attitude is essential as you may be asked to undertake other duties to assist in meeting organisational objectives.
- Experience within the electricity power distribution industry and be familiar with its standards, practices and procedures
- 11kV Operational experience - Senior Authorised
- Coordinating site activities and ensuring the safety of all involved
- Have a strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions and the impact they will have on project delivery
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Have good communication skills - verbal and written
- The ability to provide the required level of contract management including liaising with clerical support and senior management in order to maximise income and profit.
- 33kV Operational experience - Senior Authorised.
- 33kv commissioning experience
- SMSTS (CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Project Management qualification such as Prince or equivalent
- Knowledge of Sales and Project Management techniques.
- Working knowledge of Accountancy Procedures and good understanding of a profit & loss account.
- Commercial awareness including contract law and management of risk.
- Demonstrates a strong personal commitment to exceeding standards and have a positive approach to overcoming obstacles.
- Understands the Business and the commercial environment taking account of commercial risk when making decisions.