£50,000 - £60,000 + annual bonus
A vacancy that was advertised a few weeks ago has now become available again. All suitable applicants are being shortlisted this week (w/c 10/04/2017) and telephone interviews to be arranged for Friday 28th April.
This opportunity is for an IT Manager for a global organisation based in Bath offering a basic salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 plus a wealth of benefits.
The role is to manage an existing IT team of 6 and is best described as a technical but hands off position. This position would suit a technical and experienced IT Manager who is able to manage an IT team including internally based IT provision, outsourced data centres, outsourced application support and development and contact and support centre staff .
The role requires specific criteria which I have listed below and I am keen to hear from you if you can tick all/most:
1. Experienced Manager of IT/Technical individuals. You must be able to demonstrate on your CV that you have had significant management experience and have real commitment and proven experience of mentoring, coaching, developing and working closely with your IT team.
2. I am looking for someone to come from a small to medium size enterprise as someone coming from a large organisation or public body would not suit this role.
3. You must be a proven IT Manager as opposed to a Project Manager as I am looking for someone who has relentlessly managed teams over a period of time. It would be advantageous if you also have had experience of running projects as part of your overall IT Manager role.
4. You will be a safe pair of hands and have the proven experience of running a reliable IT function. This role is very much a "careful" and "creative" role so coming up with innovative and creative ideas and coming up with intelligent solutions. This must be evidenced on your CV.
5. You will be technically minded so have a technical Infrastructure or Development background. Though the role is hands off you will be managing technical people so key is your technical knowledge and background.
If this sounds like you and you can tick yes to all 5 questions please send your CV to email@example.com. Your CV must demonstrate the clear criteria above to be considered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business