Data Warehouse Developer - Greenfield Implementation
Data Warehouse Developer
Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will work with the Development Lead and support the development of the greenfield implementation.
- Undertake maintenance, development and testing of the Data Warehouse and Operational Data Store.
- Development of approved alterations to production code and OLAP cubes.
- Design and guidance of relational and dimensional models utilising industry standard architecture frameworks.
- Support adoption and integration of Data Warehouse project management, design and implementation.
- Advise and educate on the approach to user/ data stories for clear, manageable and deliverable DW development.
- Work on development roadmap in the test and production environments, ensure test environment updated in a timely fashion to replicate production environment for optimal testing
- Contribute to the development of the long term data strategy and BI roadmap.
- Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server, SSIS, T-SQL
- Development methodology
- PowerBI - beneficial
- Big data would be a plus
This is an great opportunity to work for an exciting business, if interested please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on
Keywords - BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, SQL Server Developer, Midlands, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Luton, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Corby, High Wycombe, Oxford,
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.