Marketing Communications Manager
Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global organisation, whose customers are some of the world’s largest and recognised high street names. This is a really exciting time to be joining the organisation as they go through a period of growth and expanding their international presence. The role will be based in their creative offices in Bristol, however there will be huge scope for international travel, in a role that will see you working alongside a dynamic, driven and vibrant team.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and positive Marketing Communications Manager with a hands on approach. You will demonstrate bags of energy, enthusiasm and creative ideas!
Key duties of the role will see you taking ownership of a wide range of duties:
- Create marketing communication documents and presentations
- Building and maintaining websites
- Organise, plan and manage exhibitions
- Manage a wide range of social media platforms
- Run email campaigns
- Lead all company branding and brand presence
- Create all company literature
- Support the sales team with all marketing activity
- Update CRM databases
- Support with the growth of the businesses internationally
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven marketing background, with direct experience in a similar role.
You will be a creative thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to think laterally and be driven and tenacious to stay motivated
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, contact Kate at Juice Recruitment today