Non-Executive Director Risk Committee Chair
Working with a leading insurance business with a key appointment to the Board of Directors of a Non-Executive Director (Risk Committee Chair). Meetings will be held in either central London (close to Cannon Street) or Sevenoaks in Kent.
You will assist the Board in satisfying their responsibility to maintain an effective risk management system, including but not limited to the oversight of the following:
- monitoring of the risk management system
- monitoring the general risk profile of FTI
- reporting of risk exposures
- identifying and assessing emerging risks
- co-operation with the actuarial function
- An experienced business executive currently or recently operating in a risk or risk-related position within the insurance sector
- Accustomed to operating at board or executive committee level, ideally with Chief Risk Officer and/or risk committee experience.
- Have a strategic, pragmatic and collaborative style and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Have the capacity to attend quarterly formal Audit Committee and Board meetings per year equating to approximately 8 days per year plus time for information gathering and reading through documentation.
An outline of the role and duties will be available for all shortlisted candidates.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss this opportunity further.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.