Outbound Collections Agent
Outbound Collection Agents
£15,500- £16,500 plus uncapped monthly bonus
Due to company success and expansion we have a number of Outbound Collection Agent Role based in Bootle, Merseyside working for our Financial Services Client.
This is a successful and reputable business who have further expansion plans in the future, this is a very exciting time to join the business.
They are looking for experienced Collectors who have experience of working in a busy outbound call centre environment with a background in customer services or financial services.
Duties are as follows:
- Collection of overdue repayments from customers
- Handling account queries from both customers and colleagues from their stores nationwide
- Achieving individual and department targets
- Providing a professional and courteous service to both customers and colleagues
- Maintaining accurate records and correctly managing customer’s accounts
- Must have outbound calls experience
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build a rapport with customers over the phone
- Good numeration and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure at times
- Good listening, comprehension and questioning skills
- Confident, clear and professional telephone manner
- A willingness to be flexible dependent upon the demands of the business
The successful candidates will work a 30 hour week, working different shift patterns; between the hours of 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday 1.00pm to 5.30pm Friday and 9.00am to 5.30pm on a Saturday. You will be expected to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.