Sales Manager- Automotive
Sales Manager- Automotive
Basic of £30k OTE 50k + Company Car + Package
Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 31 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 12 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, and Skoda.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Sales Manager of the highest calibre to join our busy sales department at our Skoda Dealership in Birmingham. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working to FSA regulations, promoting and arranging finance and insurance products
- Supporting and motivating the Sales team
- Providing quotations for customers and seeing each deal through to point of handover
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and that every customer is aware of the products available
- Creating deals and General running of the sales team
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximize sales and profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognized as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Successful track record in a customer facing, target driven sales environment.
- Drive the business forward, and maximize customer satisfaction
- VWG Car background ideally, or minimum franchise experience
- Ability to drive, motivate, and manage the sales team and their targets
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation, and commercial awareness
- Implement and monitor sales processes
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organized. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy sales environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, with a £30k basic and OTE of 50k. A vehicle as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime position 20 days with paid annual leave.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realize your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful sales team, earning OTE £50k uncapped and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!