A European Leisure and Sport business, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit a Payroll Clerk on a part-time basis to join a growing team.
The role and responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk position will include:
- Processing monthly payroll
- Inputting new starters, leavers, bonuses, overtime, sick/unpaid leave, expenses, travel allowances and pensions
- Processing year end payroll
- Dealing with Payroll queries
- Ensuring the business is complying with all current HMRC legislation
The ideal Payroll Clerk will be experienced within a similar role, have Payroll processing knowledge and a strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on