Construction Training Facilitators
Are you an experienced Construction Trainer/Assessor? Looking for a new opportunity to join a Specialist Construction Training Providers based near Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Construction Training Provider based in Jarrow, looking for experienced Construction Trainers/Assessors to deliver across their Construction & Utilities, Confined Spaces, Plant Machinery and Health and Safety.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across Accredited Training Schemes.
* Manage the delivery of training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
* Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
* Adhere to training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
* Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
* Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
* Produce training material & courses as required.
* Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the company
* Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
* Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
* Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
* Be able to deliver specific courses within the training portfolio.
* Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
* Ideally hold NEBOSH or PTTLS.
* TAQA/A1 Assessor is desirable.
* Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
Salary and Benefits:
* £23,000 - £29,000 per annum
*31 days holiday including bank holidays,
* Pension Scheme
* Company bonus depending on performance.
Please contact Chris Kitson on or via for further information or if you wish to apply.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK