Our South Bristol-based client that supplies products to the construction industry is urgently looking to recruit for an Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join their existing team. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, be an experienced multi-tasker and efficient at administration. This varied role would ideally suit someone who is a team player that can be demonstrated through their experience of team sports as well as at work.
Daily duties to include:
- Manage the geographical area that you will inherit and ensure that all leads, tender bids and contract enquiries are managed and processed within company procedures.
- Establish with contractors all relevant information including who will be placing the order, supplier competition, specifications and price levels of materials required, contract start dates and subsequent delivery requirements, and site contact and details.
- Liaise on a daily basis with the field based sales representative that you will be supporting.
- Prepare quotations and negotiate for orders on live enquiries (in consultation with salesmen or manager).
- Monthly update of figures, tender and live orders.
- Liaise with sales team to identify potential new business.
- Reach set KPI’s and targets.
Our client is happy to provide a full and comprehensive training package for the successful candidate and long term ongoing career progression. There is also a competitive annual salary, bonus, free parking and generous overall package on offer.
Due to location, it is essential that the successful candidate drives and has daily access to a car. For further details or to apply for this position then please contact me on the enclosed details ASAP as the client is interviewing 24th-25th April.