Senior Project Manager/ Software projects / Telco
Senior Project Manager - Software Projects
Software development/ Software delivery/ Software/ SDLC/ Project Management
£45,000 - £60,000
My client, based in Southampton, is looking for a new Senior Project manager to join their team. They provide excellent, bespoke software solutions in the telecoms insudstry and are currently working with a range of Blue Chip clients. You will have a chance to learn and engage with market leaders and have plenty of scope for growth.
- Lead the implementation and delivery phases of projects, creating strong working relations and excellent stakeholder management
- Use innovative methods to ensure that projects remain within budget, to spec and time
- Adhere to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, being able to act as the scrum Master when required
- Take primary responsibility for the management of project planning, implementation and ensuring that projects are successfully delivered to a range of clients worldwide
- Be heavily involved in designing and developing software specs using a combination of methods.
You will ideally have worked on both IT and telecoms projects, be educated to degree level, hard working and able to uphold the company’s value and ethos. The salary for this role is £45,000 - £60,000 DOE.
They are looking to start the interview process from 15th April and ideally looking to take someone on ASAP.
If you would like to know more about the role, and to discuss this in more detail then please call George Charman and X4 Group. I look forward to hearing back from you.