Corporate Tax Senior
Our client, a highly reputable Accountants based in Cambridge, is recruiting for a bright individual who is either established within a corporate and business tax environment, or has some experience in this field and is looking to specialise and develop in this area.
This is a very interesting and varied role. The exact type of work that will be required will depend upon your experience and competencies, but thus role provides real scope to develop your existing skills. You will work closely with the managers and partners, assisting them in tax compliance and advisory matters, and with appropriate supervision, draft letters and reports for manager/partner review. You will prepare key client reporting documents, adhere to cost budgets and be involved with various tax compliance and advisory matters.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience within a professional services environment giving you at least a working knowledge of corporate and business tax is essential.
- Ideally you will hold a relevant qualification such as AAT/CTA/ACA/ACCA, or be studying towards one of these.
- Must be keen to be involved in planning and technical aspects or tax, compliance and advisory work, and to develop your skills.
- A high level of ICT literacy is required. Experience of alphatax and CCH software would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have access to their own vehicle as travel may be required on occasion
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.