Apprenticeship Training Officer
This is an excellent opportunity for an Apprenticeship Training Officer to join an international HR and payroll services provider in Luton. The company is dedicated to their clients and strives for excellence and innovation.
This role would suit an experienced Apprenticeship Training Officer, who is looking for the opportunity to join a vibrant team and wants to deliver enthusiastic and exciting apprenticeship courses.
Applicants should have experience in the design and delivery of training programmes, with a sound knowledge of the Apprenticeship framework requirements.
There is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary. Some travel to other company sites in the UK may be required occasionally, but the successful candidate will be mainly based in Luton.
Essential requirements: The successful Apprenticeship Training Officer will have:
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of training programmes
- Sound knowledge of Apprenticeship framework requirements
- NVQ/SVQ Level 3 Learning and Development or equivalent
- A1 Assessor or D32/D33 qualifications (desirable)
- V1 Verifier or D34 qualifications (ideally)
- Good level of IT literacy including Microsoft Office
- Project management or coaching experience (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The duties of the Apprenticeship Training Officer are:
- To manage and maintain learner data and records
- To assess learner performance against relevant frameworks and standards
- Develop a learning culture to support Apprentices’ learning skills
- Coordinate Apprenticeship plans ensuring high quality and appropriate training is delivered
- Monitor, assess and verify competencies against awarding body standards
- Working closely with third party providers to co-ordinate college assessment and monitor attendance, progress and performance
- Managing and maintaining learner data and tracking progress
- Provide coaching and development on a one-to-one basis
- Attend recruitment activities and events
- Undertake candidate assessment and interviews
- Plan, organise and facilitate the Apprentice induction programme.
Salary: £27,500 p.a.
Benefits: Free car parking, 28 days’ holidays including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Full-time
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Apprenticeship Trainer, Apprenticeship Assessor, Apprenticeship Tutor, NVQ Assessor, NVQ Tutor, Training Officer, Training Advisor.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!