Credit Control Clerk
A leading manufacturing and production business, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit a Credit Control Clerk to join a growing team.
As a Credit Control Clerk your role will include:
- Chasing debt and resolving queries
- Obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Allocating cash receipts against aged debtors
- Reducing debtor days and minimising bad debt risk
- Maintaining relationships with Customers and Suppliers
Your key skills:
You will have previous experience in a credit control clerk position, demonstrate good communication skills, be target driven and have experience with Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org