- Have you ever supervised a team of engineers as a manager or a senior engineer?
- Fed up of sitting in traffic trying to get to the next job?
- How about a site based workshop supervisor role?
- A renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service.
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential
Hertfordshire - Borehamwood, Watford, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hayes
Workshop Supervisor- Coffee, Vending and Drinks Machines Sector
The Role of Workshop Supervisor:
Due to continued and ongoing growth through the quality and reputation of their equipment, you have the opportunity to join a prestigious, global organisation with a strong history.
You will be supervising a small team of workshop engineers on a daily basis, responsible for their workload and direct management.
You will also be hands on and assist in the service, repair and maintenance of units returned to the workshop when they can't be fixed in the field.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an existing supervisor, or for a senior engineer who has experience of delegating and organising junior engineers.
The Candidate for the Workshop Supervisor Position:
- You must have previous supervisory experience of engineers, either field or workshop based.
- You must be electrically strong and with a firm mechanical understanding, including high pressure systems.
- Ideally, you will have coffee machine servicing experience but a background in a similar product such as white goods or car washers is also advantageous.
- Holding a valid FLT licence would be of significant advantage but is not essential.
This Internationally renowned coffee and drinks machine manufacturer are looking to grow and strengthen their field service engineering team. Being a trusted global leader they specialise in a wide variety of coffee machines for several prestigious customers throughout a variety of market sectors. They can offer genuine employee career development, extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for a Workshop Supervisor:
- Up to £27,000 Basic Salary, Competitive Bonus, and Excellent Overtime Opportunities
- Pension, Mobile and Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The Workshop Supervisor position is based in Hertfordshire (within the M25), with candidates considered from Borehamwood, Watford, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hayes, and surrounding areas.