Client Services Associate - Online Marketplace
Revolutionising the floral industry, this fantastic tech-start-up have created an online marketplace where users can buy and sell fantastic flower arrangements, delivering to homes and offices in the fastest possible manner. With recommendations from Hello! Magazine, The Guardian and Elle, this flower power is set for international growth, with plans to be the best flower delivery service in the world.
They are now on the hunt for an enthusiastic Client Services Associate to join their team.
In this versatile Client Services Associate graduate job, it will be your responsibility to bring on new clients and manage the acquisition process - the more clients you bring on, the more your role will develop. You will be given the chance to implement any of your ideas in order to help the business grow and will be rewarded for your ambition.
As the Client Services Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Growing the client list proactively
- Reaching out to new companies via phone, email and face to face
- Researching target clients extensively
- Pitching to potential clients
- Keeping an eye on the competition and making sure the company is continually growing
- Managing relationships effectively within the marketplace
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sales-savvy and professional approach to your work
- A confidence in building relationships
- Experience working on the phone is a plus
- A positive can-do attitude with bucket loads of target tenacity
What else do you need to know?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing start up in the heart of East London
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus
- The chance to be a part of a talented, young team and have your say in the way they grow
If you're sales-savvy and excited about joining a fast-growing tech start-up, waste no time and apply for this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!