Senior IT Analyst
NRG are delighted to be recruiting an IT Senior Analyst for one of our clients who are a public service provider with a reputation for delivering excellence through innovation.
This is a fixed term contract up to 2 years in Newcastle upon Tyne with a salary of £33,000 - £37,000 depending on skills and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a exciting time to join this organisation, as you will assist in the delivery of new innovative technology that will contribute to efficiency and transformational change within the business.
- The role will involve the gathering of requirements, design support and specification of new
technology as well as enhancements to existing systems.
- We are looking for someone with experience of system testing and quality assurance together with strong analytical skills. You will have to demonstrate excellent team workmanship and
- communication skills as you will be expected to work within a team consisting of end users, development resource and external /contract staff.
- You will contribute to new critical solutions using appropriate requirements elicitation and agile
- delivery methodologies in line with demanding time constraints to deliver a high quality standard of workmanship.
You should ideally hold a degree, HND or equivalent qualification, and/or have significant relevant experience.
If you or someone you know are suitable for this role, apply confidentially today.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.