Data Analyst Purchasing Department
A highly successful UK leading distributor is recruiting a Data Analyst in their Purchasing Department and the successful person will work within a multi-discipline commercial purchasing team, led by a Purchasing Manager. The Data Analyst will be responsible for working closely with over 200 suppliers, covering up to a total of 15,000 individual products producing analytical reports into stock trends, movements, cost analysis etc.
- Monitor Market Trends & Competitor Strategies
- Research & Evaluate areas of opportunity to reduce costs
- Deliver weekly monthly Briefs, Updates and reports
- Create daily/weekly/monthly Overstock, Understock analysis
- Provide reports for analytics on product performance
- Create KPI and Performance dashboards for various reporting levels. Generate reports to support the operational analysis of current
- Create tools and automate reporting methods to improve data accuracy and reduce time to collect and analyse data
- Effective day-to-day communication between your team and line managers
- Monitor supplier performance in accordance with our supplier scoring process and feedback to achieve improvements.
- Monitor and provide statistics for supplier OTIF, lead time changes and suggestions for product review and rationalising of specific products or ranges
Skills & Attributes
- Analytical, numerically astute with Strong Proven problem solving abilities
- Commercially & Financially aware
- Keen attention to detail & accuracy
- CIPS Diploma (not essential)
- Mathematical/Business Degree
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- SAP Crystal Report writing essential
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.