Telemarketer/Tele-appointer - up to £27k basic DOE plus uncapped commission (£3k - £5k)
Would you like to work as a Telemarketer for a leading global organisation, who are expanding at a fast rate? This is such an exciting time to be joining this business as they have huge expansion plans and you will be joining a brand new telemarketing department.
Telemarketer/Teleappointer - what’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a brand new team right at the beginning and really make your mark
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission
- Professional development support programs
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Contributory pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Other corporate benefits
The role of the Telemarketer/Tele-appointer:
- Generate high quality leads and appointments
- Desk based research using Linked In and other web based resource
- Networking across existing clients
- Generate appointments for the sales team to meet and present products
- Follow ups with client, email, marketing etc.
- Deal with incoming leads and enquiries
- Other duties
Skills/experience required for the Telemarketer-Tele-appointer:
- A proven track record in a business to business telesales environment
- Ability to deal with senior level prospects
- The ability influence, persuade and direct individuals
- The ability to open new business and also to close
- A second language (particularly German) would be a distinct advantage
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, both written and verbal
- Customer focussed and strong relationship builder
- Self motivated and target driven
- Strong organisation and sales planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
If you have the experience we are looking we would love to hear from you, so send your CV by applying here with a short cover letter. We will acknowledge your application.