Communications Specialist - Global Consultancy Business
Progress your career as a communications specialist with one of the worlds leading management consultancy firms. This is a varied role involving both internal and external communications.
My client is a global management consultancy business who provide advice to both the public and private sector. They have a marketing team of 60 based in London.
The communications specialist is a new role which will see you reporting into the global head of content with a dotted line into the CMO.
The role encompasses both internal and external comms with three core responsibilities:
- Supporting with the delivery of internal communications
- Assisting with the creation of corporate communication pieces such as the annual review
- Working with the content team to create thought leadership pieces
Candidates will be from a B2B communications background and will have the following experience:
- 3+ year's of communications experience from a professional services or financial services background ideally. Media & Publishing would also be considered
- Degree Educated
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A great ability to write and think on your feet
My client is willing to offer between £35,000 and £40,000 plus an attractive benefits package including a bonus.