IT Administrator - working on various IT projects
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Administrator to join a successful, leading manufacturing and distribution company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who has strong IT and computer skills who is looking for an exciting, varied role bringing digital platforms to life.
Candidates should ideally have previous experience working as an IT Administrator, and enjoy working as part of a busy team. You will be working on various IT projects.
Our Client is a manufacturer and distributor of lock and security systems.
Essential requirements: The successful IT Administrator will have:
- Excellent IT administration experience
- Minimum A-B Grades at GCSE Level in English and Mathematics
- Strong computing and IT skills
- Ideally, but not essential, knowledge of working with PIM data platforms
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
The duties of the IT Administrator are:
- Working on IT projects
- Administration of a Global Product Information Management platform (PIM)
- Managing data models including import/export of data models
- Integration with and extending the capabilities of other platforms
- Bringing the PIM to life in the form of website
- IT Support for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP platform (and SQL but not essential)
- Administering the company's ERP platform
- Taking care of process improvements, database maintenance, bug fixes and development of new functionality and reporting.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Free on-site car parking, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, workplace pension, health care scheme.
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week. 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am - 4:00pm on Fridays.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Digital Administrator, Digital Developer, IT Administrator, IT Support.