My client is looking to recruit a Buying Administrator to join their ever growing business.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the Buying team through the ongoing input of data of a range of product information for new items and customer specific requirements to allow system set up and trigger availability of product for sale.
- To select and assign appropriate codes from the system for product according to category type
- To assign outer and inner bar codes for new items and customer specific products
- To set up products on the Navision system item cards entering all information
o including pricing, QA information, packaging and photo or visual if available, o thereafter attaching workflows
- To request samples from internal stock or external suppliers to meet requirements of Sales
- Receiving requested samples, packing as required and issuing.
- To carry out any other duties as may reasonable be required
Essential Skills & Knowledge Required
- Well developed MS Office skills
- High level of accuracy in input work and keen eye for detail
- Ability to focus on routine input work for long periods
- Flexible approach and 'can do’ attitude
Only relevant candidates will be contacted