Legal Adjudicator - Stevenage
Company Profile - Adjudicator - Stevenage
Working within a team of experienced legal professionals resolving disputes between retailers and consumers. Your role will be to assess evidence, conciliate and adjudicate on an assigned case load. You will be expected to give legal advice on consumer law and complaint management to subscribing members, and take part in both internal and external training workshops.
Confident, assertive and empathetic individual required to join this established team in an Adjudication role, managing a case load to resolve disputes between members and consumers
Job Description - Adjudicator - Stevenage
Duties will include;
- Using your legal knowledge, assess evidence and use a method of conciliation and adjudication to resolve disputes between retailers and consumers.
- Communicating with stakeholders professionally by predominantly telephone, although email, text message and letter may be used if appropriate.
- Providing sound legal advice on consumer law and complaint management.
- Keeping abreast of current legislation through internal know-how sessions and personal learning.
- Assessing legal documents for accuracy (
- Developing and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders remotely and face-to-face.
- Working with team colleagues, and the senior team to improve the quality of the ADR and legal service provision to stakeholders.
- Author legal articles for publication in consumer and industry press, as required.
Required Skills - Adjudicator - Stevenage
- 2.1 or above in a Law based degree
- LPC or additional study is advantageous
- Experience of working within a customer focused role
- Goal orientated
- Strong communicator
Benefits - Adjudicator - Stevenage
- £20-£25k depending on experience
- Working hours 9-5 mon-fri
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"