Role: Marketing Manager/Director
Salary/Package: Up to £65k basis plus bonus and potential for invitation to share option scheme
Location: WeWork Moorgate, London
About the Company:
This company has developed the world’s first match-on- cloud biometric identification platform, which creates exceptionally secure identity-driven products, services and global payment solutions. This product will rival conventional payment mechanisms, becoming the safest and fastest retail payment system. This product has already received rave reviews from early users and has an unusually excellent media and industry profile for a start-up (Interbrand one to watch, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Times, Sky News Piece).
Joining this company at such an early stage is an AWESOME opportunity for a number of reasons:
- The business is set for exponential global growth and thus the role provides incredible career development opportunities.
- The role provides the opportunity to work directly with all in the senior management team and influence the strategic direction of the business.
- The company office is situated in WeWork Moorgate (the flagship), which is not only a fun and energetic place to work but also provides free booze, coffee, and food.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will help to develop a marketing plan for 2017/ 2018 to deliver business plan targets. This is the first dedicated marketing role in a fast growing fintech start up and is such a crucial hire.
Specific tasks will be:
Improve the company's 'owned’ channels: websites/ social media/ events messaging/ new creative assets/ design consistency/ SEO optimised/ social media calendar/ influencer strategy/ channel partner communications program.
Oversee Digital Agency search and appointment process and ongoing management of FTI PR Consultancy who be continue as retained agency, support roll out of new customer pilots, and identity relevant events and conferences in the UK and overseas.
Take the lead with overseeing the overall customer experience and will inform the product development process. The Marketing Manager will work closely with research agencies and the internal tech team.
Develop and refine the company marketing strategy for B2B and B2C audience.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategy and communications
- Direct experience of managing digital and social media communication strategy, development and production
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong personal network within the industry in the UK, overseas experience desirable but not essential
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about technology and innovation
- Self-starter and self sufficient- at home an early stage business with developing infrastructure
- Energetic and enthusiastic about revolutionising the payment landscape, you must be able to persuade about future benefits where no in market examples exist
- Flexible and agile by nature.
- Highly organised and articulate with good emotional intelligence - a good listener
- Experience within a financial services, retail technology or payments business is preferable