Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a brand that consistently delivers excellence in customer service and achieves sales through leading and managing a complex mix of products and large sales teams. As the store manager you will be accountable for managing and coaching your team, setting an example by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- Ideally you will come from a cosmetics, beauty, jewellery or one to one sales background
- Currently operating at a retail management level you will have managed a minimum of £500k
- Extensive commercial retail experience along with excellent retail commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and strong ability at problem solving
- Good planning and organization skills are essential
- Outgoing personable individual with a real passion for retail
- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can do attitude
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
- Delivering a an excellent retail environment for all customers
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service; tailoring every aspect of your store to your customer base, anticipating their needs and offering a best in class experience
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the company’s core values
- You will be responsible for in store merchandising, creating window and in store displays that follow company guideline but are targeted towards your local customer
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
Our client is a company proud of its family heritage, with a great reputation for excellent products and great customer service. A rare opportunity has arisen to join them as Manager within this driven and service led environment. With great opportunities for future career progression within this brand you will be able to develop yourself and retail experience further.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cirencester, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Oxford, Reading, Bath.
KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Concession Manager, Counter Manager, Deputy Manager, Fashion, Footwear, Beauty, Cosmetics, Homeware, Jewellery
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: