Exsurgo has been exclusively retained by this dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial management consultancy, based in central London to recruit a Finance Director.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and the role is a blank canvas.
The organisation has a clear vision to achieve ambitious, but realistic growth by 2020. In doing so, there is a finance transformation that needs to be executed and you will be the key person delivering this, which is incredibly exciting.
Reporting into the CFO, you will have full staff management & development responsibilities, coupled with delivering a program of enhancing the processes, financial controls and people.
My client is looking for a different type of person who can adapt to a constantly changing & expecting environment. The questions to ask yourself are:
* Am I prepared to be flexible around travel to the various businesses across the UK. There is regular UK travel in this role and would not suit someone that needs a defined structure to their working week.
* Am I true & natural leader & developer of people?
* Do I love a challenge (because there's so much scope here)?
* Do I thrive in an environment which is fast-paced, ambiguous and ever-changing?
* Am I self-motivated where I'll be responsible for my own department with a hands-off CFO
* Am I commercial? Although technically you need to be strong, this role is taking the finance teams in a new direction, improving the face of finance and developing a business partnering framework. Partnering MD's who have different business priorities and demands is never easy - have you got experience of this?
* Can I really influence change? You'll be expected to demonstrate this...
If this all sounds like you, then please apply today or send your CV.