DevOps Engineer required by an E-commerce organisation disrupting the industry
My client is an E-commerce subsidiary of a well-established American organisation. The UK Company is going through a rapid growth phase and they are looking for a further DevOps engineer to improve and manage the system.
You will be working closely with the Lead architect, taking ownership of the AWS PaaS environment. In addition to being instrumental in expanding DevOps practices to the wider company, you will be responsible for integrating the existing tools and software to improve the efficiency of the development and support teams.
DevOps Engineer's salary: £55,000-£65,000
Experience of the DevOps Engineer:
- Expert Linux systems knowledge
- Believer/follower of infrastructure as code
- Configuration management either Ansible,
- Container experience- Docker
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration- Jenkins
- Good scripting experience in Bash or Python or Ruby or NodeJs or Golang or Java
- Any microservice knowledge is beneficial
Above all, the DevOps Engineer will have a passion and real willingness to learn new technologies