We are recruiting for one of the UK's largest independent fish and seafood supplier. Who are passionate about supplying customers with the freshest fish and seafood from local ports and world markets in a sustainable way. They deliver an outstanding local service built on over 30 years' experience, which is why our client are the chef's first choice!
So if you have a passion for food and have a genuine desire to perform well and exceed targets then this may be for you..
We looking for a bubbly, enthusiastic and energetic Telesales Trader to join our clients Cirencester branch. You will be part of a highly motivated team who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service for their customers, as well as having a great time in the process!
As a Telesales Advisor you will be the face and, more importantly, the voice of the business when it comes to dealing with our customers.
Working in a fast paced, modern and lively environment as a Telesales Advisor you will deal directly with customers on a day to day basis, taking and receiving fresh fish orders to restaurants, bistros, cafes, colleges and more! So that's no cold calling people, just giving fantastic customer service to existing or lapsed customers and helping them fulfil their menus daily!
All Advisors are friendly, engaging and know what there customers need putting - This means that you'll have a natural flair for asking the right questions, building rapport with all types of people and a confident approach.
What's in it for you?
In-house paid training on everything you need to know so that you can be the best that you can be.
- A starting salary of £17000 per annum
- FREE parking facilities directly outside the front door!
- Monthly team incentives;
- Great team working atmosphere;
Knowledge - Skills and Experience
- Good standard of education required, supported by a minimum of 4 GCSE's (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to listen, build rapport, empathise, summarise and articulate
- Practical experience of working in a customer focused environment is preferable
- Keyboard proficiency and ability to correctly input and read data is essential
Click apply now!!
Alternatively send in your CV directly to danielle.cornock@red-recruitment or call me in our Gloucester office on …
We look forward to receiveing your applicaiton