Salary: £23,000 per annum, free parking, free lunch of your choice daily
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Work for a company where you will be valued in modern fully equipped offices!
Here is your opportunity to work for an established family owned business, based in Andover. They are highly recognised within the construction industry and value their customers and staff equally. The Credit Control team are now seeking a highly motivated individual to help with increased growth in the business. Would you like stability, progression and the chance to work within a small friendly team? If so this is the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to maintain all customer ledgers & allocation of payments
- Responsible for Credit Control & Debtor Management
- Overseeing the sending of all Purchase Orders & copy invoices as required by customers
- Liaise with customers in relation to applications for payment, including allocations & reconciliation of final accounts
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience, with the ability to work under pressure
- Confident, negotiating & influencing
- Microsoft Excel/Office Skills
- Knowledge of the construction business & dealing with applications is desirable
- Ability to work to a consistently high standard
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV