Investment Administrator - Central London - £23,000
A Chartered Financial Planning practice in Central London are looking for an Investment Administrator to join their growing team with immediate effect.
Roles & Resposibilities
- To assist with the process of preparing and sending of Annual Reviews to all our clients
- To make the necessary changes to their investment portfolios.
- To oversee the provision of Policy Summaries to all clients in certain investment category and clients paying historic monthly retainer fees.
- To assist with preparing and undertaking research into the funds used for the Business Model Portfolios used for Annual Reviews.
- To carry out general administration duties relating to financial planning advice as directed by the Manager.
- To ensure that client records and back office system are kept up to date.
- Proven experience within the financial services sector
- Knowledge of financial products and back office systems