Internal Assessor (FTC) - Maidstone
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
Full time, fixed term contract for 9 months, working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Go Train are accelerating through an exciting time of growth, expanding the services we provide in the Southeast at a rapid pace in order to support thousands of people every year to retrain for new employment.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and driven individual to join our Quality Assurance team as an Internal Assessor on a fixed term contract basis for 9 months. You will be making a valuable contribution to the continuous improvement of the quality of our course delivery, with a focus on maintaining consistently high standards with close moderation.
The role involves:
- Moderating and supporting the delivery of qualifications by Go Train operational staff.
- Assessing operational staff qualification submission to ensure that they meet compliance and quality standards prior to any external audit.
- Reducing qualification deferrals by providing constructive corrective action feedback, standardisations, communication and external visits.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work that meets audit guidelines and the Awarding Body and funding requirements.
- Delivering internal training and observations for staff where required, providing constructive feedback and regular progress reviews.
- Maintaining data capture reports, assessing student portfolios, and tracking of training needs and audit requirements.
You will need to hold a minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths (Level 2 or equivalent) or above, and ideally an Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) qualification. If you do not hold the IQA, Go Train may fully fund you to complete this. You must be willing to travel to Go Train Training Centres if required.
Go Train offer:
- A fully funded qualification: IQA, with performance and qualification related pay
- A supportive team that nurtures your strengths
- Your birthday off every year
- Pension scheme.
If you are naturally engaging, have an eye for detail and enjoy supporting others to achieve targets in specified timeframes, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with an up to date CV.