Accounts Assistant - flexible hours!
Accounts Assistant required for busy accountancy practice based in Cheltenham - flexible hours!
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: Up to £22,000p/a pro-rata DOE + Benefits
Hours of Work: Flexible
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established accountancy practice in a busy and challenging role. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working as an Accounts Assistant within an accountancy practice. This role offers flexibility in terms of working arrangements - it can be full or part-time, office or home based.
· Assisting the audit and accounts teams with the production of statutory financial statements
· Amendment of financial statements for issue to clients
· Assistance with maintaining the standard formats for financial statements
· Previous experience within an accountancy practice essential
· AAT qualification or qualification by experience required
· Good working knowledge of statutory financial statements
· Good attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
· Strong communication skills combined with the ability to build rapport
· Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.