FP&A Manager - FTC
Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a large financial services company in Cardiff, in their recruitment of a FP&A Manager on an FTC to join their busy and high performing team. The role will sit in a division in a team of 4, and will have responsibility for delivering operating plans and quarterly forecasts alongside stress testing requirements from both internal & external sources. This is a FTC position in a role which really matters - you'll play a key role in the planning/ forecasting and analysis to identify key trends emerging in the business. The successful candidate will be paid up to £50,000 + benefits
* Manage the co-ordination and delivery of operating plans, quarterly forecasts through the modelling of key business drivers for the P&L and Balance Sheet
* Take ownership of the detailed forecast model, driving continual process improvements
* Preparation of outputs from the forecast process with insightful analytical analysis against key comparators
* Preparation of clear and insightful presentations, capturing key messages from the forecast
* Support the development of reports within the "MI Solution" to support the analysis and output of the forecast process
* Support ad-hoc requests from Finance and business stakeholders
Knowledge / Experience / Skills Required
* Qualified accountant
* Experience within a financial services environment preferred
* Ability to manage the efficient and effective production of high quality output and analysis that meets stakeholder needs, with excellent attention to detail in written and numerical outputs
* Strong analytical skills
* Confident verbal communicator with ability to influence at all levels
* Ability to produce clearly written reports to a very high quality of presentation.
* Confident and self-motivated individual, who is a team player but can work autonomously
* Experience of using Microsoft applications, with strong Excel skills
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail Paige on
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.