Our client is a leading provider of Software to the legal sector. They now require a C++ Developer to assist with the continuous improvement and upkeep of their market leading product. Candidates for this role must have experience with C++ and Visual Studio.
Responsibilities of C++ Developer:
- Provide development expertise for new and existing products.
- Assist with the creation of technical specifications for the development of products.
- Work closely with Project Managers and QA Teams to ensure development meets required standard and specification.
- Provide self testing of code before handing to QA department.
- Assist with 3rd line support.
Skill set and Experience required for C++ Developer:
- Excellent knowledge of C++ with MFC and Visual Studio. Candidates without this knowledge will not be considered.
- C# and asp.net
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of Web Services beneficial.
- Experience developing enterprise level applications.
- Experience developing software for the legal sector would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
The C++ Developer role is based in Fareham.
The C++ Developer role will pay a salary in the region of £35,000-£50,000 depending on experience.