Business Development Manager - Video Marketing company
Business Development Manager - City London - Video Marketing company - 35k-38k basic + OTE 50k
Video is booming! ????
Less than 4 years ago, this company was founded to help companies reach their goals through Video Marketing. Today, we’re a team of about 65 ambitious video-superstars looking for colleagues as we are growing fast. Active in 4 countries, the goal is to become the Video Marketing leaders Intergalactically.
Some of our happy clients are CocaCola, Samsonite, Decathlon, Bank Of America Merrill Lynch, Deme Group, Unicef, Alpro, Unilever, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, Pizza Hut, and many more.
- Research new potential prospect and lead generation
- Cold/warm calling to new leads (CMO’s, Marketing directors/manangers)
- After qualifying the leads, you present StoryMe and close projects
- Get a kick out of finding the best possible solution for your client with your team
- Pitch top clients: both startups and multinationals
- Plan your personal sales targets in collaboration with your sales manager
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on Video Marketing
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products
- Reach your quarterly team targets and KPI’s
THE SKILL SET:
- 3-6 years experience in a business development role
- Experience in pichting to CMO’s, Marketing directors/manager
- Experience with mid-high volume cold calling
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients
- A consultative business development approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Full time package
- Fast growing international company
- Super cool young crew
- Creative office space
- International Sales EnvironmentWork with the coolest brands worldwide: Tomorrowland, Uber, Child Focus, Decathlon, Samsung, Alpro, WWF, Vedett, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, ING, Pfizer, Danone, StackOverflow, etc.