Sales / Customer Service / Fundraiser -Full Time
Together was founded in 2008 determined to change the industry and raise standards. We were the first to offer a variety of new services for our clients.
Over the last 6 years we have grown dramatically and now represent ethical organisations helping them reach the right people face-to-face.
We set the highest venue standards in the sector and have worked with the UK’s most recognisable not for profit organisations, which has seen us become a leader within the industry.
When joining Together you do not necessarily need sales experience as we offer fantastic ongoing training, we are committed in developing and growing our staff from within which enables us to give you the necessary skills to enable you to succeed and become a part of our established successful teams.
As a sales advisor you will have the utmost confidence in approaching and speaking to potential customers face to face.
This is an exciting opportunity for existing sales advisors, candidates from a customer facing or selling environment to work for one of the UK’s leading within our sector.
You must have:
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to make a difference for the charity you represent
- Permission to work within the UK
- A desire to work hard for the rewards we offer
In Return We Offer:
- Basic pay of £325 p/w
- Weekly pay one week in arrears
- Realistic OTE of between £26k - £40k in your first 12 months
- Full and on-going product training provided
- Ongoing Support and Development
- Fun Working Environment
- Incentives and awards
- Extra £100 per week if you a Team Leader