IT Support Agent (1st Line)
£16,500 per annum (+ bonus)
Are you looking for a role to kick start your career in IT? Do you have a burning desire to use that knowledge you have been developing through years of building PCs, fixing phones, designing and developing web pages or being the go to person for tech questions from your friends? Or, are you a 1st Line Support agent looking to work for a fresh and dynamic organisation?
Our client, a leading hosting provider, is looking for a customer service superstar to join the technical support team of a forward thinking company. An excellent benefits package is offered.
- Deliver first class customer service
- Telephone based 1st line IT support
- Upselling to customers
- Work toward targets
- Attend technical working events and learn sessions
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience of technical support is not essential
- Knowledge of the web and good with IT
- An interest and passion for technology
- Desire to improve and develop your technical skills and grow within an IT company
- A confident and professional communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works to a high level of detail
- A quick learner, hardworking and excels in a target-driven environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.