Metering Team Lead
You will be working for Green Star Energy, one of the UK’s newest residential energy suppliers. Green Star Energy is part of the Just Energy Group, with over 1.8 million customers in North America. Recently established (Summer 2013) in the UK market and are looking for bright customer-centric staff to join their growing UK team.
To support the customer by ensuring correct billing, assisting with metering and reading issues and handling complex metering and technical queries.
The role is customer service based working on the phones to service our customers’ needs. We want to deliver the very best in customer experience and need the right staff dedicated to customer satisfaction to help us do that.
- Customer support
- Handling complex queries to completion
- Data quality
- Liaising with industry experts
- Ensure that quality and customer experience are consistent and to a high standard
- Working closely with industry flows and processes
- Maximise opportunities to deepen the Customer relationship
- Ensuring Quality of Metering updates for billing
£16 plus dependant on experience
Key Skill Requirements:
The post holder will:
- Have 2 years’ experience in a metering environment
- Have ability to communicate effectively across all levels and with all backgrounds
- Have experience within a fast moving department
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-management and initiative and an aptitude for learning
- Be an energetic team player able to operate comfortably with their colleagues
- Have the ability to proactively identify process improvements
- Have high attention to detail and consistently high quality
- High academic pedigree demonstrated in results or through work in a challenging industry