Field Service Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer based in the Heathrow/Guildford area, to cover the South and West of London, Hampshire and the South Coast (including Isle of Wight.)
The successful candidate will join an excellent team of engineers.
Initially they will undertake a minimum of 3 weeks training in Ipswich, with paid accommodation Monday to Thursday (with breakfast and evening meal included.) Lunch would be provided on site during training (Sandwiches/wraps/fruit etc.)
Van (tracker fitted) and machine maintenance stock (machine replacement parts, water rack full of water, parts and filters) would be provided. You would be responsible for washing and cleaning the vehicle.
Fuel Cards would be issued to the driver per preferred local fuel station.
Tools would be provided - or employees can use their own tools, however replacements would not be issued if employees own tools.
Remote engineers would receive £1 per day towards lunch, and on site engineers would receive a 'sandwich’ lunch provided (Tuesday to Friday.)
Uniform including boots would be provided.
Smartphone would be provided to carry out work duties - all jobs would be on smartphone.
Role Requirements and Experience required:
• Previous experience of working with Bean 2 Cup coffee machines an advantage.
• Good communication and Customer Service skills, and a positive attitude are essential.
• Attend Ops meeting every 4 weeks in Ipswich, and attend Staff meeting every quarter.
• Working hours are 9 hours per day Monday to Friday, with some flexibility for weekend cover as required - with paid O/T and weekend O/T.
• Full Driving licence.
• Access to a printer would be an advantage.
Please apply for further details. Due to the high numbers of applicants, if you do not receive a reply within 3 weeks then please consider that your application would have been unsuccessful on this occasion.