HR & Office Manager
Do you have strong HR administration skills and love managing an office environment. If you are looking to make an impact in an innovative company, then we need to speak with you!
We are looking for an HR & Office Manager to join our growing team based in Worcester, reporting directly to the C.O.O.
You will have a very varied role to include :
- Provision of first line support for HR, including recruitment and employee relations, induction process and administration, managing staff performance system, handling absences ,starters ,leavers and role transfers and promotions, with associated paperwork and filing
- Assist in training programmes, policies and procedures
- Ensuring smooth running of office, visitors, deliveries and general office supplies
- Managing diaries, office policies and standards
- First point of contact for COO as ' PA' function, organizing meetings, taking minutes
- Collating and distributing management reports
- Organizing presentations, awards nights and events
Demonstrable HR capabilities, with CIPD qualification preferred but not essential. Previous PA &/or Office Manager experience desired.
If you have strong communication skills , naturally motivated and the ability to multi task in a dynamic environment this could be the perfect position for you. Previous experience of working in the industry will be beneficial however not essential.
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, encouraging a thriving environment with :
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- Customer Service related Recognition and reward
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, Investors In People (IIP) Gold Standard
- Dedicated training areas
- In-house ARLA PropertyMark training, for industry recognised exams
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
- flexibility in working hours
This role is for a fixed term contract, fulltime ( though part-time may be considered).
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate for this role.
For those looking to add a qualification , NFOPP(ARLA PropertyMark) & NVQ qualifications are available with this role.