Senior Full Stack C# Developer - Cambridge - 60K
Senior Full Stack C# Software Developer - Cambridge - 60K
Senior Full Stack C# Software Developer with strong full stack development and architecture experience in C# , MVC , ASP.NET and Agile is required by a leading technology house in Cambridge.
My client wants problem solvers, who are great coders and have lots of ideas. You will lead projects, understand the importance of the AGILE process, (KANBAN or SCRUM), and be a core part of the culture of new software development. This very much a C# , TDD and automated software testing environment
- SCRUM & Kanban / GitHub
- CI & CD (process and tooling)
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC and Web API
- Experience using AGILE tools such as JIRA
Experience of the below would be a bonus:
- Experience working with WebAPI and designing RESTful services
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise technologies, including MQs (e.g. Rabbit) and Deployment technologies such as Docker
- Test automation using Selenium
- Build tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus or Appveyor
- New software product development and leading software architecture
- Develop Unit Tests and following detailed design briefs to deliver on features and functional requirements
- Contribute to the writing of product documentation and test manuals.
- Develop API frameworks, patterns and extensible OOP code that can be shared with all developers.
My client is entering a huge period of growth and expansion and are looking for multiple high calibre Developers to join their forward-thinking development team. It is certainly a role you will not be bored in!! It is an excellent environment to work in and you will join. The team get on, have lots of social events and encourage career & skill development.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £60,000. To apply, press the apply now button or send your CV to
They are looking to hold interviews straight away, and it a very quick interview process.
Keywords: Senior Full Stack C# Developer / C# / MVC / Web API / ASP.NET / - Cambridge
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.