Account Manager - Interior Design PR
We’re delighted to be working with our successful and international PR client who operates within the luxury, Interior Design sector.
This is a really exciting, fulfilling opportunity for someone to gain a varied, challenging Account Management role within PR and ideally for someone to pursue working within a sector they love.
Key tasks for the Senior Account Manager:
- Generation, implementation and documentation of Public Relations strategies and campaigns
- Communication with media and other relevant third parties of clients’ messages, with editorial coverage, media partnerships, and sponsorship as well as marketing initiatives expected to be procured as a result
- Secure key client editorial, through media pitches, one-to-one meetings and ring rounds to key target publications
- Identifying story angles and creating PR tool and advising client on creation of materials for media purposes
- Event project management and execution
- Client communication and management, to include regular and frequent meetings or conference calls, monthly activity status reports and the fulfillment of ad hoc client requests
- Representation of clients’ and work to the rest of the company, alongside company Director.
Further key tasks both within the PR Agency and with Interior Design clients:
- Building and maintaining strong and collaborative relationships with client, media, design events/fairs and all third party partners internationally
- Media relationship management and building: to be a primary point of contact with the media on behalf of clients
- Participation in brainstorming, preparation of proposals and attendance at presentations for new business
- Working in collaboration with the team to manage and oversee all PR materials and media outreach
- Working alongside management on diverse comprehensive tasks
- Overseeing and coordinating periodical client reports
Along with the above responsibilities, our well respected PR client are seeking a PR Account Manager at a senior level to manage a budget, oversee the team and help with the day to day management of the agency.
This role will also include being involved in the recruitment of new, junior employees and helping them grow and develop within this thriving PR business.
Finally, we feel that the successful Senior PR Account Manager will not only have the desired 3 years + PR experience ideally within the luxury sector but also have a strong passion for Interior Design.
This is a somewhat rare and really exciting opportunity - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.