The opportunity has arisen for a Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) commercially focussed Financial Controller to join this growing international business. This is a growing entity and they are looking for someone that wants to join an environment that they can progress in their career.
About The Role
The role is a new addition to the growing finance team and this growing business. Within this role you will have a wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
As the Financial Controller you will be working closely with the Finance Director and Chief Executive, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working on International Company Accounts and Payments
- Providing a full range of analysis, reporting and forecasting on the business
- Managing the annual budget and monthly forecasting process
- Controlling the working capital and cashflow management process
- Oversee the transactional side of the business, resolving day-to-day issues
- Stakeholder management - working as a business partner to guide and influence the business
About Our Client
The role is working within an International services business based in Crawley. They are growing the business and are looking to add to the team that can help with its long-term plans and develop the business further.
We are looking for an individual that has exposure to International Payments and has a hands on approach to all aspects of the finance function.
It is essential that you have the following skills, qualifications and experiences:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Can demonstrate a strong commercial background
- Has exposure to International payments
- Management Accounts experience including the production of Annual Budgets and Monthly forecasts
- Senior Stakeholder Management experience
Things You Should Know
This role has the real potential of growing into something bigger for the person that has the right drive and abilities to grow with the business.
The opportunity to become a divisional Finance Director or company Finance Director will present itself within the coming years.
Commutable from: Brighton, Burgess Hill, Croydon, Crawley, Dorking, East Grinstead, Epsom, Gatwick, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)